Dress up your lips with a hint of colour and a whole lot of moisture with this easy homemade lip balm. Best of all, storing it in an antique locket will give you easy access whenever and wherever you need it.
What you need
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- small chunk of your favourite lipstick
What you do
- Grate beeswax using the fine side of a cheese grater or a citrus zester.
- Take grated beeswax and place it in a microwave-safe bowl with coconut oil and lipstick. Melt in microwave for 30 seconds. Once melted, stir mixture together.
- Carefully pour into locket and clean off excess using a Q-tip.
- Let mixture harden and enjoy!