Do you hate running out to the pharmacy every time you run out of shaving cream? Stop spending on pre-made cans, you can make your own at home for just pennies. Best of all, you probably have all of the ingredients already.
What you need
- 1/2 cup shampoo
- 1 1/2 cups conditioner
- 5 tablespoons lotion
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (optional)
- 1 mason jar with lid
- 1 soap pump
- hot glue gun
What you do
- Mix together shampoo, conditioner, lotion and melted coconut oil in a mason jar. For a thicker cream, add in more conditioner; for a lighter cream, add in more shampoo.
- Using the screwdriver, make a hole on top of lid. Enlarge the hole by pulling back the metal underneath using the pliers. Be careful, as the metal can be very sharp!
- Stick the soap pump through the hole and adhere to the lid using the hot glue gun.
- Wait five minutes for glue to set, then screw lid on to jar.