Pretty much everything celebrities do gets thrown around the Internet these days. Whether it’s posted on social media by the stars themselves, snapped on a red carpet by a professional photographer, or captured by paparazzi while they’re out walking their dogs, we love us some good celeb PDA.
Luckily, there are plenty of heavy-petting A-listers to ogle. In celebration of celebrity PDA, which always seem to get hotter and heavier during the summer heat, we’ve rounded up our fav smooching, cuddling, paparazzi-attracting Hollywood couples.
From the unofficial (but should be official) thing happening between Riri and Drizzy to the tongues-out audacity of Kimye, and of course the perfection that is Blewn (AKA Shefani, AKA Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, if you’re not a country-ish fan), these stars just could not seem to keep their paws off each other this summer.
Hollywood’s biggest summer lovers, ranked by their in-your-face PDA
13. Jaime King and Kyle NewmanThere's just something about the way these two behave that makes them look so in love. Pretty much all their PDA is family friendly, unlike some others on this list, but it's still public and still very much affection.Getty Images
12. Zayn Malik and Gigi HadidThe world can't get enough Gigi Hadid. Therefore, we're getting plenty of Zayn Malik, her current beau. It'll be interesting to see if/when they break up if/when all the social media PDAs (like this one, this one, or this one) get deleted.Getty Images
11. Zachary Quinto and Miles McMillanWhen a model and an actor get together, sparks fly, naturally. Zachary Quinto (you prob know him as Spock from the latest Star Trek) is always posting aww-worthy pics of him and his bae. Like this dog walking photo, and this goofy cute face photo. Aww!Getty Images
10. Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Grace MoretzThey're young. They're in love. And they're not afraid to show it, even if it feels wrong to watch. Exhibit A: the 17-year-old photographer and son of a soccer player posted this sizzling Insta with his girl, 19-year-old actor Chloe Grace Moretz. “Keeping her safe"...sure, but can he vote?Getty Images
9. Blake Shelton and Gwen StefaniFrom flirting on The Voice, to performing together on the track 'Go Ahead and Break my Heart,' to smooching on video for Twitter, this talented pair is in the mushy, gushy phase of their relationship...and we kinda love it.Getty Images
8. Beyoncé and Jay-ZQueen Bey and King J are still crazy in love. Sure, there have been divorce rumours, but you can feel the respect they share for one another through the screen. And they continue to remind us they're hot for each other by hugging, and hugging some more.Getty Images
7. Chrissy Teigen and John LegendTwitter got all uppity in May when new mam Chrissy Teigen went out to dinner with husband John Legend. Being the caring partner he is, Legend tweeted back at the haters, demanding his share of the criticism. Now that's love. There's plenty of other social media proof of their love, too, like when he kissed her boob on Snapchat.Getty Images
6. Gabrielle Union And Dwyane WadeIt's been two years since baller Dwyane Wade and actress Gabrielle Union tied the knot, and since then we've had plenty a glimpse into the passion and fun of their relationship. Gabrielle's Instagram feed is basically nothing but photos of them huggin', kissin', and goofin'off. It's not gross, it's inspiring!Getty Images
5. Keith Urban and Nicole KidmanVirtually inseparable on the red carpet, Urban and Kidman always look adorable. It's extra cute when Nicole bends down to kiss Keith. The Australian duo marked their 10 year anniversary earlier this summer, giving hope to long-term relationships everywhere.Getty Images
4. Riri and DrizzySo, they're not officially a thing (???), but that hasn't stopped Rihanna and Drake from making headlines every time they touch in public...which is often enough. Remember the awkward VMAs hug/kiss? The kissy CN tower Instagram? Or how about that billboard? We bet there's plenty more to come, too.Getty Images
3. Jada Pinkett Smith and Will SmithIt's Hollywood's favourite Mom and Dad! They're an acting power couple who give off an air of dignity and class, yet they're always behaving like nobody's watching. Everybody is watching, Mr and Mrs Smith. Even your kids.Getty Images
2. Jessica Simpson and Eric JohnsonJessica Simpson and former footballer Eric Johnson have been known to get a little silly in love for the cameras. Raunchy, even. They're still in the newlywed phase, so we've probably got a little more of this to tolerate. Hopefully there's not too much tongue…Getty Images
1. Kim and KanyeComing in at number one, and don't tell us you're surprised: Still the most disgusting/inspiring couple, depending on your outlook, Kimye has had a big summer doing interviews, attending elite social gatherings and texting, naturally, all the while finding plenty of time to grope each other in public. All is right in the world.Getty Images