HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE MIX
Makes around 3 ½ cups of mix (enough for 20~ cups of hot chocolate)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 ¾ cups superfine sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 100g finely grated chocolate bar, semi-sweet or milk
- ¼ cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
WHAT YOU DO:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, sifted cocoa powder, finely grated chocolate, chocolate malted milk powder, and salt. Store your hot chocolate mix in an air tight container until ready to use.
- If gifting, divide the mix between jars, tie with a bow, and include a note with the following directions:
To make hot chocolate, combine 1 cup of milk + 2 rounded tablespoons of the mix per serving in a pot over medium low heat, stirring occasionally. When hot, serve with whatever fixings you’d like.