You know what’s frustrating? Fishing through your bag for a compact only to discover that somehow, through no fault of your own, your compact powder is shattered. Here lie the shards of once great (very expensive) makeup. (Sniff!) But don’t let it ruin your day and do not throw the whole thing out. You can fix it with this easy DIY:
What you need
- Cuticle stick
- Tiny brush
- Rubbing alcohol
What you do
- Beat up the broken powder into tiny bits using a cuticle stick.
- Next, add rubbing alcohol, beginning with a few drops.
- Mash and mix with spatula.
- Add more rubbing alcohol as needed, then proceed to mashing again.
- Smooth it out with spatula.
- Clean off the entire compact.
- Let dry overnight then go back to being #flawless.