If you’re dashing for the door without having eaten breakfast, hold up! There’s a super-simple way to cook scrambled eggs in less than two minutes. Yes, you read that right. So get back in the kitchen and get ready to cook up what might be the easiest breakfast imaginable.
What you need
- cooking spray or butter
- grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- herbs (optional)
What you do
- Liberally coat the inside of a mug with cooking spray or butter.
- Crack eggs (we suggest two) into the mug, then add a touch of milk.
- Beat together mixture using a fork or whisk until blended. Don’t be afraid to put some muscle in to it!
- Pop the mug into the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Stir the mixture once more, then microwave for another 30 seconds (don’t worry, you’re almost done!)
- Once finished, season with salt and pepper, then top with your favourite cheese and herbs. Time to enjoy! (We’re uber jealous right now)