Island Time Jerk Lobster & Crab
Serves 2-4 people
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 x 1/4lb live lobster or 2 x fresh frozen lobster tails
- 1 lb or 2 x Atlantic snow crab clusters (frozen, pre-cooked)
- 1/4 cup Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
WHAT YOU DO:
- Bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add lobster, Boil 7 to 8 minutes per pound, Remove from pot and plunge in ice bath. If you’re only cooking tails, boil for 6-7 minutes.
- Add the crab clusters for 3-4 minutes just to bringing up to temperature.
- Score the crab and cut the lobster tails in half with a large knife, allowing for seasoning to set into meat
- In a large hot pan, add butter and jerk seasoning.
- Place the seafood in a large bowl and drizzle the butter and jerk seasoning over the top. Finish with chopped cilantro and garnish with cut limes.
Add lobster tails, claws, crab legs and sauté́ for 2-3 minutes