After rent, groceries, utilities and a couple lunches, you’re left with how much for “fun” and “entertainment”? $2,793? Probably not.
But it’s that staggering amount of money that Kim Kardashian spends on her beauty routine alone.
Think about that: that’s $33,516 per year on makeup, fake lashes, creams and potions. And broken down per day, that’s approximately $92 a day.
So, pretty reasonable, right?
And looking like Kim Kardashian is in itself no easy task, given the amount of things she has to apply to her body. So, either start saving, or, y’know, be a bit more reasonable. The choice is yours, but here’s the full breakdown of the Kim K’s beauty treatment, as told to Into the Gloss (it’s a doozy):
- Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes, $9
- By Terry Purete de Rose Refreshing Cleaning Gel, $65
- Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Rich Cream, $570
- Natura Bisse C+C Vitamin Cream, $144
- Shakti Resculpting Body Cream, $194
- Epicuren Bulgarian Rose Otto, $54
- La Mer’s The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid, $107
- Harold Lancer’s Sheer Fluid Sun Shield SPF 30, $38
“Preorbital Wrinkle Protection”
- Quasar MD Plus, $997
Makeup and Brushes
- MAC 182 Buffer Brush, $66
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, $78
- Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation, $24
- Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer, $19
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, $50
- Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara, $34
- Individualist Lashes, $14
- Blowout every five days, $55 per session or $330 per month (based on rates from Blo)