To make it in Hollywood, or Game of Thrones, you need a killer instinct – and flawless skin, too. That’s certainly what we’ve discovered from
Margaery Tyrell Natalie Dormer‘s beauty regimen, which she outlined for the New York Times. When Natalie isn’t playing a character who knowingly marries a gay king or plots to marry the evil and not-gay King Joffrey, she’s actually just a young woman who enjoys a good run. And when she’s not running, she really takes care of herself, and her ~$1,892 a month beauty budget proves it.
Keeping that milky white skin isn’t easy, but to pull off Margaery’s winter white, she uses a host of products. The most attainable is a pot of Vaseline, but everything else comes with a hefty price tag.
- Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels by Skyn Iceland, $38 for 8. If you’re using them every day, that’s $151 per month.
- Truth Serum Collagen Booster by Ole Henriksen, $60.
- Body Oil by Ila, $89.
- Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque by Dermalogica, $59
- Vaseline, $5
- Cleansing Balm by Elemis, $75.
- Quinoa Moisturizer by Cowshed, $63.
Honey, what do you use? Oh, nothing, just skin caviar that costs more than $1,000. Like, seriously, that’s an expensive pot of face cream, right? And it’s just one part of her makeup routine!
- Skin Caviar by La Prairie, $1,023
- Diamond White by Natura Bisse, $170
- Concealer by Makeup Forever, $37
- MAC Fluidline, $20
- High Impact mascara by Clinique, $19
- Eye Shadow palettes by Lancôme, $57 each
Hair is something Natalie is pretty lax about, but she stresses that her Nordic locks are all-natural. She’ll use any ol’ shampoo and conditioner, but she swears by a $31 hair mask.
Total: $1,892 (as a monthly budget, this would amount to $22,704 a year or $62 a day)