- 8 Jamie Oliver by Findus frozen fish fingers
- 4 thick slices of fresh bread
- 1 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 beetroot, raw, grated
- Tartare sauce
- Pre-head the oven to 425°F.
- Place the frozen fish fingers in the oven and cook for 14 minutes.
- Bring all the ingredients together by placing the sliced spring onions, grated beetroot, fish fingers on the bread. Add a dollop of tartare sauce and a squeeze of lemon.
- Press it all down and that’s going to be one tasty sandwich!
- Serves 2.