Kate Hudson’s not a regular mom, she’s a cool mom — at least when it comes to killing boredom.
The 36-year-old busted out a few moves with her eldest son Ryden, 11, while waiting at an airport lounge this past weekend. Hudson uploaded part of the performance on Instagram and, well, everyone seems to be enjoying it…
…And here’s why:
1. She legit looks good. The glasses. The comfy (yet chic) top. The baggy shorts. We love it.
2. Kate’s got the moves. Look at her drop it low — and pick it up slow.
3. She gets extra cool points for picking the ever popular Fetty Wap song “Trap Queen.”
4. She said no when her preteen asked for an Instagram account and did this with him instead.
5. Yes, that’s her four-year-old in the background saying, “I love this song.”
Get ’em Kate.