Makeup can be expensive, especially since there are so many fun items to choose from (hello, lipstick!). But if you could cut costs in places, you probably would, right? Well, you can, because with a few ingredients from your kitchen, you can create a pot of bronzer that literally costs less than a dollar. The whole process only takes about a minute, so it’s no sweat off your back either. And did we mention it costs less than a cup of coffee? So, are you ready to get your glow on? Of course you are.
What you need
- cocoa powder
- ground cinnamon or ground nutmeg, depending on your shade
- makeup container
What you do
- Place the sifter over the bowl and add equal parts cornstarch, cocoa powder and either cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Use the spoon to blend dry ingredients together and push through the sifter. This will get the lumps and bumps out for a smooth consistency.
- Depending on the shade you’re going for, adjust the colour by adding more of your ingredients.
- Pour the bronzing dust into the makeup container.
- Grab a makeup brush and apply on to your skin. Not only do you look like you have a fabulous tan, you smell fantastic!