- 4 cups Stacey’s Pita Chips®
- 2 tablespoons Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 2 tablespoons Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 8-10 grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped zucchini (about 1/4 inch chunks)
- 2 tablespoons chopped Greek olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoncinis
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzerella
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pita chips in a 9-10 inch skillet or other oven proof pan or baking dish of a similar size. Top with small spoonfuls of Sabra Hummus.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, zucchini, olives and pepperoncinis over the chips. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and edges are beginning to brown.
- Serve warm.
Start to finish: 25 minutes