Milk and cookie ice cubes. Something so simple we wish we’d thought of it sooner. We dip Oreos in milk all the time so why would we shy away from this? You can pop these into many drinks to turn them up a notch. Regular milk. Black tea. Bailey’s. Coffee. Whatever you want. The best part? They’re obviously super easy to make.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Whole milk or 2 per cent milk
- Ice cube tray
WHAT YOU DO
- Crush the cookies into little pieces and place the crumbs at the bottom of the ice cube tray.
- Now pour the milk into the ice cube tray.
- Put the tray in the freezer for approximately four hours.
- And, boom, they’re ready to be enjoyed in everything.