- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1⅓ cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¾ tsp. baking powder
- 1½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup Chilled Minute Maid® Original 100% Orange Juice
- ¾ cup sour cream
For the orange icing
- 1¾ cups icing sugar
- 2½ tbsp. chilled Minute Maid® Original 100% Orange Juice
- In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- In A separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into butter mixture. Fold in Chilled Minute Maid® Original 100% Orange Juice and sour cream until combined. Pour into a greased and floured 10-cup (2.5 L) Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325°F (160°C) until cake tester inserted into centre comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Invert onto rack; remove pan. Let cool completely.
- Orange icing: In large bowl, whisk icing sugar with Chilled Minute Maid® Original 100% Orange Juice until smooth. Spoon over top of cake, gently spreading and letting excess drip down sides. For a thinner icing that runs down the crevasses in the Bundt cake, add an additional tablespoon of orange juice to the icing mix (optional).
- Refrigerate until glaze is set, about 20 minutes.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
Allergen alert: This recipe contains dairy
Recipe courtesy of Minute Maid