They say if you want to see the best view of a city, get to the top. These death-defying dare-devils did just that — and a little more. Instead of taking the elevator to the top floor, they’ve climbed onto building antennas, cranes and even towers to get the perfect shot. If you’re squeamish about heights, you might instinctively want to look away. However, we think these insane photos are worth the sweaty palms you’re about to get:
1. “Oh, nothing to see here… I’m just climbing the side of a really tall building in Hong Kong.”
2. Seattle sure looks like a fictional sci-fi city from the edge, don’t you think?
3. These kids are enjoying their bananas at the top of the world. (Press play):
4. The Shanghai Tower was still being built when Vitaliy Raskalov decided to dangle his feet over it:
— Arie (@ariearoy) February 13, 2014
5. Why hang out in the luxurious tower suite of a five star hotel in Dubai, when you can chill at the very top?
6. This girl was more than happy to meet the sunrise on top of a 170 metre crane.
7. We don’t know about you, but we’re starting to feel really dizzy.
8. These dudes are the jewels on the Princess Tower’s crown in Dubai:
Impresionante selfie a 1.350ft de altura! Princess Tower, en Dubai. Del Ruso Alexander Remnev. pic.twitter.com/wvQ7LWwauj
— Morenatti (@MiguelMorenatti) May 20, 2014
9. It’s going to be really hard to top this selfie:
10. And this one too:
11. Oh hey, Toronto. Just walking along the edge:
12. And random T.O. rooftops:
13. We’re not sure if this is the best place to take someone on a first date:
14. Or the fifth…
15. OK, fine. We have to admit that it’s super romantic:
Did you enjoy that stomach-churning adventure? Let us know in the comment section below!