These are mind blowingly good. Trust us.
Pizza Dough Garlic Knots
What you need:
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white flour
- 1 ball store-bought pizza dough
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Small handful of parsley
- 1 cup tomato sauce
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Melt butter in a small pot.
- Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes on low until fragrant, but not browned.
- Sprinkle a flat surface with flour, pinch off a golf-ball sized piece of dough.
- Roll between hands to make a long, thin rope, and then tie into a loose knot.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Continue until all dough has been used.
- Brush each knot with melted butter, season with salt, pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for fifteen minutes until golden brown. Serve with tomato sauce for dipping.
- The knots can be prepped the day before: cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake.