Hungry for something fresh? Click here
for our new recipes section!
Cozy up with this stew this winter.
PORKY KIMCHI STEW
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons gochujang
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 2 cups kimchi
- 1/2 cup kimchi juice
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 8 oz pork butt
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 package firm tofu, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
WHAT YOU DO:
- Add vegetable oil, chilli powder, gochujang and miso to a large pot over medium heat. Stir to combine and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped kimchi, kimchi juice and stock. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and add pork butt. Cover again, and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Uncover and remove pork butt. Slice pork into thin strips and return to the pot.
- Add zucchini and tofu and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice and garnished with green onions.