WHAT YOU NEED:
- 300g unsalted butter
- 500g peeled cooked shrimps
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 bay leaf
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
WHAT YOU DO:
- Place the butter, spices and bay leaf in a saucepan over a low heat. Once the butter has melted stir in the shrimps and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Allow to cool, and then pour into 4 ramekins. Place the ramekins in a fridge, and cover with cling film. They will take about an hour to set.
- Delicious served with toast or crackers