You can use a pedestal dish to display more than just a beautiful cake. Show off your accessories and jewellery in a customized dish of your very own using a spare bowl and a unique candlestick.
What you need
- spray paint
- heavy book
- pile of kids accessories
What you do
- Turn bowl over and apply glue to the centre.
- Apply glue to top of the candlestick.
- Carefully attach candlestick to bowl by flipping over candlestick and adhering it to the bottom of the bowl.
- Place heavy book on top of candlestick to weight it down as glue dries.
- Once secured, shake up can of spray paint and spray pedestal.
- Wait for paint to dry, then fill with accessories.