Dessert has never looked so cute!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Ghost Bites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 3.5 cups melted white chocolate chips, melted and divided
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups ginger snap cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
WHAT YOU DO:
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add 1 cup of melted white chocolate, pumpkin puree and spices and mix to combine. Fold in crushed cookies.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into balls. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for about 20 minutes, or until solid.
- Mix the remaining melted white chocolate and melted coconut oil. Using a fork, dip each cheesecake bite into the mixture and return to the baking sheet. Place three miniature chocolate chips onto the dipped bites – one for the mouth and two for the eyes. Return to the freezer to set – about 10 minutes.