We don’t think anyone ever really associates pizza with hockey, but we’ve found a fan that might change everyone’s mind.
This past weekend, a young girl at a Philadelphia Flyers game chowed down on what might possibly have been the biggest individual pizza slice ever. First, take a look for yourself:
— SiriusXM NHL Network (@SiriusXMNHL) March 6, 2016
Crazy, right? We have very important Qs that we need answered immediately:
1. Where did she get said giant slice of pizza because who even sells pizza slices of this size?!
2. Foods at sporting venues cost 1,097 per cent more than they should so how much did she pay for that beauty?
3. How did she get into her seat without slipping and falling face first into her pizza?
4. Approximately how many bites did it take for her to devour that pizza?
5. Can we be her BFF for life?
We. Need. Answers. People. And pizza, always more pizza.