Everybody loves pizza. And everybody loves pie. So who could possible deny the cheesy, finger-licking appeal of a pizza-pie hybrid? The true beauty of this recipe comes from building the pie upside down in a bowl. Which means when you flip it over, it’ll be extra deep (and filled to the brim with sauce and cheese). Bon appétite!
What you need
- 4 slices raclette cheese
- Shredded mozzarella, to taste
- Sliced salami, to taste
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- Packaged pizza dough, enough to cover top of bowl
What you do
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place slices of raclette cheese in small greased bowl.
- Add in salami and grated cheese.
- Roll out pizza dough and cut out a circle that’s two to three centimetres larger than the bowl in diameter.
- Place dough over bowl.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in oven, or until dough is cooked.
- Flip bowl over, and remove from food.
- Enjoy your cheese-filled creation.
Recipe adapted from Motion Cooking