File this under “too cute for words” because your entire family will simply squeal with delight when they feast their eyes on these super sweet bunny tails. They’re obviously perfect for Easter, but also too delicious and way too easy not to make on a regular basis. Your dentist may not be thrilled, but your sweet tooth will be!
COCONUT BUNNY TAILS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened, desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sweetened, flaked coconut
WHAT YOU DO
- In a medium bowl, mix together condensed milk and vanilla. Add unsweetened desiccated coconut and stir until combined. Mixture will be soft and sticky.
- Pour the sweetened, flaked coconut into a shallow dish or plate.
- Using a cookie-dropper or melon baller, scoop out approximately 1 tbsp of mixture and drop it onto sweetened, flaked coconut. Roll mixture around in coconut, forming a ball, until covered.
- Place balls in fridge for at least 20 minutes to firm up.
- Serve in mini muffin liners and enjoy!