We’ve finally learned the easiest way to get the most flavour out of your chicken. Apparently, the secret to cooking that chicken perfectly lies in the power of half a single glass of beer–we kid you not. It’s time to get your grilling on by making yourself some beer can chicken. And we can guarantee that your family and friends will love the final product (not to mention they’ll love the barbecuing experience).
BEER CAN CHICKEN
What you need
- 3 to 4 pound chicken, whole
- Oil, enough to coat top of chicken
- Salt, enough to season chicken
- Pepper, enough to season chicken
- 1/2 can beer
What you do
- Coat chicken in oil, salt and pepper.
- Lower chicken onto beer can so the can goes right into chicken’s cavity.
- Stand bird and can up on grill and close grill.
- Cook for 90 minutes or until bird is golden brown.
Recipe adapted from Purewow.