We all deserve to spoil ourselves rotten with junk food once in a while. So instead of running off to the store to buy your favourite candy bar, you might want to give cookie dough brownie bombs a shot on your next cheat day. That’s right, bite into one of these bad boys to get a taste of all the best comfort foods at once. Life just got so much better.
COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIE BOMBS
What you need
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips, divided in half
- 1 package fudgy brownie mix, baked and cooled
- 1 package chocolate almond bark
What you do
- Blend butter and sugars together until they reach a creamy consistency. Beat in milk and vanilla followed by flour and salt.
- Stir in one cup of chocolate chips.
- Form batter into balls (making each about the size of a tablespoon), place on a foil-lined or nonstick baking sheet, and freeze for about an hour or until firm.
- Divide brownies into 1-inch squares and flatten with your palm.
- Add cookie dough ball in centre of flattened brownie, and roll in palm until brownie completely covers cookie dough. Repeat with all cookie dough balls.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate bark and, using tongs, dip brownie ball in until it’s completely covered in chocolate.
- Put each chocolate-covered brownie ball onto foil-lined sheet and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips before returning them to the fridge.
- Once chocolate’s hardened, prepare for an explosion of chocolate, brownie and cookie dough.