Mac and cheese just got better–if you thought that was even possible. Now, bacon wrapped mac and cheese bites are totally changing the game. We want to know who wouldn’t want to mix these two iconic foods together. Wrapping bacon around anything is good on its own, but this takes it to the next level. Don’t believe us? Try it out yourself:
MAC AND CHEESE BACON CUPS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 box macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
WHAT YOU DO
- Cook a box of your favorite mac and cheese according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon in a pan. Make sure it’s not too crispy so it can be shaped in a circle without breaking.
- Line a greased muffin pan with bacon slices.
- Divide macaroni and cheese between cups in muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Eat it all up!