With summer coming, there is nothing better than a colourful dessert that showcases the season’s fresh fruit. This sugar-cookie pizza is easy to make and incorporates all those fresh colours and flavours summer has to offer. The design possibilities are endless, and there is no limit to the fruit toppings you can use. Plus, with fruit and Greek yogurt in the equation, we can almost call it healthy!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 5 kiwis, thinly sliced
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1-2 pounds strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 pints raspberries
- 1-2 cans diced pineapple, drained
- 1 pint blackberries
WHAT YOU DO
- Preheat oven to 350º F, and lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet (or line with parchment paper).
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar cookie mix and flour, then beat in butter. Mix until dough is the consistency of small pebbles, then beat in egg until smooth and incorporated.
- Transfer dough to greased/lined baking sheet and use your hands or a flat surface to press it to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Once cool, spread vanilla yogurt over the cookie crust, then arrange as desired with fresh fruit.
- Slice into wedges and enjoy!