Peanut butter’s the one spread that nearly everybody loves. It’s smooth, creamy, not too sweet and not too salty. When you then add pretzels and chocolate to the equation, you’re left with a killer dessert and a watering mouth. Oh, and did we happen to mention that these are no-bake bars? Peanut butter, chocolate, pretzels and an easy recipe to boot–it’s basically, all things good in this world packed into one unforgettable treat.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BARS
What you need
- 16 oz chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
What you do
- Cover 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, microwave half of chocolate chips in 30-second increments, stopping to stir until melted.
- Pour even layer of melted chocolate in pan.
- Lay pretzel sticks on top of melted chocolate evenly. Place pan in fridge to chill.
- In separate bowl, whisk melted butter and peanut butter together. Whisk in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Remove pan from fridge and add butter, sugar and peanut butter mixture over pretzels in even layer.
- Melt second half of chocolate again in 30-second increments until melted. Add to top of pan in an even layer.
- Put pan in fridge to set for around 30 minutes. Cut into bars and enjoy!