It’s no secret that pizza is one of the best foods created by man. The only downside to pizza is that there’s usually some judgement when you eat it for breakfast. Not anymore! This breakfast pizza has all those socially acceptable breakfast foods in it with the added bonus of a pizza crust. Plus, it keeps well, so you can make it on Monday and eat pizza for every meal for the rest of the week!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package crescent rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, cooked and drained
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, grated
- 1 cup shredded hashbrowns, thawed
- 1 cup diced green and orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley or green onions, diced, for garnish
WHAT YOU DO
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a 10×15-inch sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Spread the rolls evenly over sheet pan, pinching the seams together to create one flat crust.
- Evenly spread the sausage over dough, followed by hash browns, then cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, garlic, rosemary, pepper flakes, salt, and pepper together, then pour evenly over pizza.
- Gently place tomato and bell pepper slices on top of egg mixture, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the eggs and dough are cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley or green onions. Serve warm, and enjoy!