Chicken parmesan already tastes pretty darn good over pasta. But somehow, this already great dish evolved into something even better. Imagine eating a chicken parmesan bake that’ll make you come crawling back for more after a single bite. And how could you not when the breaded chicken’s sandwiched between buns, softened with pasta sauce and covered in melted cheese? Believe us when we say this meal will make you think of all the happy things in the world while you eat it.
CHICKEN PARMESAN SLIDERS
What you need
- 16 slider buns
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- Flour, enough to coat chicken
- Egg, beaten and enough to coat chicken
- Breadcrumbs, enough to coat chicken
- Oil or butter, enough to coat bottom of skillet
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What you do
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put flour, egg and breadcrumbs into separate bowls. Coat chicken in flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Cook chicken in oiled or buttered skillet until golden brown.
- Put bottom half of slider buns in greased baking dish.
- put chicken tenders onto buns and cover with pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle both cheeses on top.
- Cover cheese with bun tops.
- Add garlic powder to melted butter and then pour butter over buns. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Use foil to cover baking disk and cook for 10 minutes in oven. Then, remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes uncovered.
- Don’t even worry about being civilized while eating this dish, because chicken’s never tasted so good.