After a long day of work, cooking an elaborate meal’s probably the last thing you want to do. We know you hate that ever-growing pile of dishes in your sink and we also know that you’re itching for something warm and comforting to eat. Treat yourself with this creamy rosemary chicken recipe, made in one skillet. You do you.
CREAMY ROSEMARY CHICKEN
What you need
- ¼cup butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in half
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- Orange slices for garnish
What you do
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in large skillet over medium heat until melted.
- Add garlic in skillet and sauté until garlic starts to brown.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until brown.
- Remove chicken from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- One at a time, stir in chicken broth, orange juice and heavy cream. Then bring to a simmer.
- Let sauce thicken by cooking for 5 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Add remaining butter and rosemary to pan and stir.
- Place chicken back into sauce for around 3 to 4 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Pour more sauce over the cutlets and add orange slices for garnish before serving.