We all know that Nutella’s not the healthiest spread on the block. But, we also know that a single bite of it is more important than every minute of exercise you’ll do to make up for it later. Believe us when we tell you that the syrupy, melt-in-your-mouth experience of eating monkey bread becomes so much better when you add Nutella–well, anything’s better when you add Nutella to it. Try it to find out for yourself.
NUTELLA MONKEY BREAD
What you need
- 2 Pillsbury biscuits packages
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Banana (optional)
What you do
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Take biscuits out of packaging and cut in half.
- Put a very small dollop of Nutella in center of rolled out, halved biscuit.
- Wrap Nutella in dough and roll into a ball. Repeat step with rest of halved biscuits.
- Roll dough balls in white sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt butter in pan and mix in brown sugar. Keep mixing until sugar dissolves and is boiling.
- Put dough balls into greased pan and pour on butter and sugar mixture.
- Top with bananas if you choose to do so.
- Bake for 35 minutes and then enjoy devouring it!