What’s humble, tastes heavenly and makes for the perfect go-to dessert for even the pickiest of eaters? Pie! After trying out this cherry Kool-Aid pie, you won’t want to stop after having just one slice–and we certainly wouldn’t judge if you ate the whole thing in one sitting. Because we probably would too. Plus, this is a no-bake recipe that’s also crazy easy to make. We’d wish you good luck, but honestly, it’s so easy you won’t need any.
CHERRY KOOL-AID PIE
What you need
- 1 graham cracker crust, store-bought or homemade
- 1 (8 ounce) container fresh whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pack unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
What you do
- Mix condensed milk and Kool-Aid powder in large bowl.
- Add cool whip, folding into mixture until just incorporated.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crust.
- Place pie into freezer for 2 hours, or into fridge for 4 hours. Pie should be completely set before serving.
- Cover pie in whipped cream and maraschino cherries, because why not?