As a kid, you probably chowed down on your fair share of Rice Krispies squares—and who could blame you? They easy to make and full of ooey, gooey, marshmallow deliciousness to boot. Well, we’ve found a way to transport your taste buds right back to your wonder years…with a twist, of course: Add Nutella (another classic!) to the mix. After all, every adult has a kid inside them, and that kid is definitely screaming out for some Nutella Rice Krispie treats.
Nutella Rice Krispie treats
What you need
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal (approx.)
- 1/2 cup Nutella (approx.)
- 10 oz. marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
What you do
- Add the butter, marshmallows and Nutella to a microwaveable bowl and zap it in the microwave for one minute.
- Give it a good stir and put it back in the microwave for another two minutes.
- Next, mix it once again and add the Rice Krispies cereal to the bowl, stirring to thoroughly combine.
- Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray; let cool.
- Now, just cut ’em up and voila! Your delish Nutella Rice Krispies squares are ready to be gobbled up.