Are you getting tired of boring old jam on toast? Or maybe Nutella just doesn’t do it for you anymore? Not to worry, because we have a recipe for the spread to end all spreads. Liven up your weekend pancakes, or jazz up your sweet potatoes. Whatever you do, just make sure you make a lot of it because you’re going to want it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
CINNAMON HONEY BUTTER
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 1/4 tbsp honey (or to taste)
- 1 1/4 tbsp cinnamon (or to taste)
WHAT YOU DO
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and cinnamon until combined.
- Place softened butter in a large bowl or mixer and gradually add in powdered sugar.
- Beat until combined, then add cinnamon honey mixture and mix until fully incorporated.
- Taste and add more honey or cinnamon, if needed.
- Slather on everything in sight! Or, simply refrigerate in an airtight container until you’re ready to use.
Recipe adapted from Tammilee Tips