Do you have dreams that have yet to be fulfilled? Are you afraid to take that big leap of faith into the unknown? Well, Shia LeBeouf has a message for you: Just do it.
The strange, funny man recently delivered an intense motivational speech that will leave you both speechless and, oddly, very motivated. Take a look:
In short, LaBeouf just yells “#JustDoIt” a bazillion times, but at least he practises what he preaches. After all, he’s been livin’ la vida LaBeouf for years, and maybe it’s time you hopped on board, too. It’s easy:
1. Feel like shaving off your sideburns and growing a rat-tail?
2. Always wanted to watch a play about yourself by yourself?
3. Feel like you just need to get away?
4. Don’t think you can “dance” with a prepubescent girl in an oversized birdcage?
5. Ever experience the urge to grab Alan Cumming’s ass during a performance of Cabaret?
6. Having trouble saying you’re sorry?
CLOUD: – vapor floating in the atmosphere – remote servers used to SHARE DATA – to make LESS CLEAR or TRANSPARENT pic.twitter.com/jw9JlEi791
— Shia LaBeouf (@thecampaignbook) January 1, 2014
7. Too shy and self-conscious to show off your body?
You guessed it…
Oh, Shia, what would we do without you? Never change.