Meghan Markle might just be the next Royal to grace our headlines, but unlike the Princesses and Queens before her who preferred pricier scents, Meghan likes to keep things a little more simple when it comes to fragrance.
According to Today, the actress and philanthropist loves Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap in both lavender ($11) and almond ($17). Meghan alternates between the two and says that the almond scent is perfect if you prefer something more warm and sweet. Bonus? The former Suits actress says the scent lasts and lasts.
What else is in Ms. Markle’s beauty stash? Allure says Meghan counts these products as some of her favourites:
- NARS orgasm blush, $38 at Sephora. “I use it on and off camera because it gives you a nice glow from within.”
- Diorshow Iconic Mascara, $37 at Sephora.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder, $44 at Sephora. “It lets your skin look shiny and fresh, but not greasy-shiny.”
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiance Perfecting Pen, $51 at Sephora. According to Beauty Banter, this stuff is actually Meghan’s all-time favourite makeup product. “It blends, it’s compact and if you’ve worked a 17 hour day and have nothing else on, you will still look relatively alive. Relatively.”
- M.A.C. Eye Kohl in Teddy, $21 at Mac. To add some drama to her look, Meghan reaches for this eyeliner. “If I’m going to amp it up for night, then I use M.A.C. Teddy eyeliner, which is a really beautiful brown that has some gold in it.”
Will these products make us shine as beautifully as Meghan does? Nothing’s for certain but we’re definitely adding all this, plus a Nivea body cream, to our beauty regimens, just in case.