- 1 slider bun, toasted
- 1 tbsp (15mL) BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Bick’s® Zesty Onion Relish
- 1 small, cooked beef burger topped with cheddar cheese, melted
- Bick’s Hot Pepper Rings
- Bick’s Yum Yum® Sweet Pickles
- 1 tsp (5mL) finely chopped onions
- 1 fried Bick’s Garlic Baby Dill Pickle, for garnish
Spread bottom bun with BBQ sauce and relish. Top with burger and remaining ingredients. Garnish with fried pickle.
Tip: To fry pickles, quarter Bick’s Garlic Baby Dill Pickles, toss in flour seasoned with chipotle chili powder, dip in egg and dip in seasoned breadcrumbs. Fry in oil on all sides until crispy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1 burger
Recipe courtesy Bick’s