Bras do a lot of good, such as keeping your bosom comfortably in place. And some bras are sexy as all get out and make you feel good. But laundering them? A chore. Because they’re delicate and need to be hand-washed gently. But y’know what? Washing your bra can be super fun, and all you need is water, baby shampoo and a salad spinner.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Fill a salad spinner with warm water.
2. Add 2 tsp of baby shampoo.
3. Soak bra for 10 minutes, then give it a few spins (wee!).
4. Dump soapy water, refill with cold water and spin again (weeeee!).
5. Dump cold water, spin a few more times to remove most of the excess water.
5. Remove from spinner and place on towel.
6. Pat away moisture, then hang to dry.