Of all the Kardashian-Jenners, no one is more popular among teens than Kylie Jenner. Well, maybe Kendall, too, but when it comes to makeup, it’s Kendall all the way. Come on, kids were essentially injuring themselves to get “Kylie Lips.” That’s gotta make her neck and neck with Kimmy, right?
Kylie gets her hair and extensions done by Priscilla Valles, a celebrity hair stylist. And she sees Daniel Moon, a celebrity hair colourist, for colour. She gets her tans from celebrity tanner, Jimmy Coco, for $463 a pop. Meanwhile, Anastasia Soare (of Anastasia Beverly Hills fame) does her brows for $159 a session, plus $132 for every follow-up. She gets her nails done by celebrity nail person Kimmie Kyees, too, and for approximately $958, Kylie gets Juvederm lip treatments from celebrity plastic surgeon Simon Ourian.
Right away, this is $1580 for one tan, one brow treatment and one lip treatment. Refinery29 estimates that cut, colour and extensions could go for anywhere between $1,983 to $5,288. That brings the current total to $3,563 to $6,868. That takes care of upkeep, now here’s what her beauty routine is like:
- TiZO3 sunscreen, $71
- Super Salve Mimosa, $16
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, $35
- Neutrogena Makeup Cleansing Wipes, $9
- Sephora Face Masks, $8 each
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation, $55
- NARS Orgasm Blush, $67
- Ardell Natural Wispies Eyelashes, $16
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara, $32
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Countour Kit, $52
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer, $23
- Kardashian Beauty Bronzer, $20
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder, $50
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighting Duo Pencil, $30
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, $15
- Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, $63
Given that this is based on her using just one of everything, and going for just one treatment a month, the total is probably a bit on the low side. But the grand total for one month is … $4,125 to $7,430.