Do you have a banana, freezer and a blender? If so, you’re just a few minutes away from the most delicious – and probably easiest – homemade banana ice cream, ever! In just 15 seconds, we’ll show you to to transform a boring banana into a refreshing treat you’ll surely be making seconds of.
What you need
- container or seal-able bag
What you do
- Chop up banana into small chunks. No need to be fancy!
- Seal banana chunks into container or small baggie. Toss in the freezer and wait for it to freeze.
- Once chilled, blend banana in blender until smooth.
- Scoop out, garnish as desired and enjoy.
Did you try making this dessert? Let us know how it went in the comments below!