Get ready for some exciting movie news! The popular movie and young adult book series The Hunger Games is coming to…the stage.
Well, a stage. In England. It’s coming to a stage in England. In two years. It won’t be happening for a while but BOY when it DOES happen it should be pretty interesting.
Veteran Broadway producer Robin de Levita also let fly that there’ll be a special theater built just for the purpose of The Hunger Games play. (In London. In two years.) The idea of a the novels/movies on stage leaves a lot of questions in our minds. For starters: are they gonna do all the books? How are they gonna fit in the trains, the death stadium, Katniss Everdeen’s messiah complex, or Josh Hutcherson’s career trajectory? The last one shouldn’t be too difficult, but there’s also the matter of perhaps the most important question of all:
Are there gonna be showtunes? We decided to come up with a few free song titles ourselves to give the producers of The Hunger Games play a few ideas. You’re welcome, producers. Without further ado:
- “All That Jazz (Which You Can’t Hear Because We’re In A Dystopian Near Future)”
- “Life Is A Cabaret And A Frightening Look Into What Happens When You Follow Ayn Randian Philosophies All The Way”
- “Food Glorious Food, None Of Which You Can Have”
- “(A Completely Wiped) Memory“
- “If I Were A Rich Man I’d Live In District District 1, Obviously”
- “Any Dream Will Do, Especially The One Where We Escape This Unfeasibly Large Hellscape Game Show”