Speidi is back. You can relax now. We imagine you were a little tense there, thinking that the world’s most despised TV couple had gone away and wasn’t returning. Phew!
In an in-depth interview with Complex, Heidi and Spencer Pratt reveal that they’re not only still madly in love, but also still borderline mad. Naturally, we’re 100 per cent, can’t-take-our-eyes-off-it, going-back-to-rewatch-old-episodes-of-The-Hills committed to learning everything about the duo. Here are the highlights.
1. You’ll be happy to know, Spencer is still collecting crystals.
2. And Heidi has been busy making music. Seriously, check Spotify.
3. They have a large LEGO-rendered portrait of their book cover, How to be Famous, in the entry to their home. And another room in their house dedicated to all their various magazine covers, good and bad.
4. At their local cafe, Spencer gets behind the counter to make his own coffee.
5. Spencer was (allegedly) asked to be Kim Kardashian‘s agent way back when.
6. They like to get ‘turnt’ on Tequila. “Tequila is like her spinach” – Spencer
7. Apparently, Heidi can and does Twerk. But we’re betting not very well.
8. They’re both getting along better with their families now. “I don’t drink—that’s the key.” – Spencer
9. But still not talking with The Hills costar Lauren Conrad.
11. They’re both really into Snapchat.
12. They’re kind of considering children, and Spencer wants to name one Spider. Enough said.