Do you have a fussy baby? Does its shrill cry send a shiver down your spine? We’ve found just the right solution to stop a cry baby in their tracks. Here’s what you need to do: Blast some music by the following musicians and watch your toddler transform into a happy-go-lucky kid. Don’t believe us? Check out the foolproof evidence below:
1. Warning: Crying baby ahead. Oh, never mind. Mommy started playing some Katy Perry and this happened:
2. Grumpy babies beware: Florence + The Machine are coming for you:
3. This “demon child” — Hey, the parents call him that — can only be soothed by the power of Bob Marley himself:
4. Help your baby channel their anger through heavy metal. A little Korn never hurt anybody:
5. Your baby fell asleep on the car ride and you’ve arrived at your destination. How do you wake ’em up? Blast “Gangnam Style”:
6. Let it be noted that non-sleepy babies also love “Gangnam Style.” Look at this lil’ guy go:
7. And they also love Britney Spears:
8. …and Will Smith:
9. …and Shakira:
OK, back to our regularly scheduled programming: Babies waking up to music.
10. Who knew the Beverly Hills Cop theme song could do this?
11. If you can’t get your hands on that retro stuff, don’t worry. Gotye’s one-hit-wonder “Somebody That I Used to Know” will do the trick:
And if you’ve had your fill of sleeping-babies-magically-waking-up-to-music, try these options:
12. How about this super cute father-baby duo? Without the Bon Jovi hit “Dead or Alive,” this magical moment would have never happened:
13. Or, you can check out this annoyed kid who just loves it when Kid Cudi comes on:
14. And last, but not least, you just have to take a look at this baby who’s absolutely hungry for Haddaway’s “What is Love”:
There you have it, folks. What more proof could you want? Go find that old Bon Jovi CD from the ’80s and start blasting.
Of the 14 adorable baby videos, which one was