If you’re craving a smooth, milky chocolate dessert (a.k.a. a Frosty) and you don’t live near a Wendy’s, we’ve got some good news for you. With just three ingredients, you can create your very own Frosty at home. Here’s what you need:
- Half a gallon of chocolate milk
- One 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- One 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip
- An ice cream maker
Let’s get started:
- Pour your can of sweetened condensed milk into a bowl and then mix in the chocolate milk.
- Next, add your Cool Whip and, you guessed it, whip it all together.
- Now your delicious concoction is ready to be added to your ice cream maker so pour it all in, baby. (Pro tip: Freeze the base of your ice cream maker overnight. A well chilled base will help with the churning process.)
- Let the ice cream maker work its magic for 20 to 30 minutes — or until you see the Frosty.
That’s it! Your homemade Frosty is ready to be devoured. Enjoy.