Summer fruit is best served fresh, obviously, but a frozen bunch of berries can be put to great use during the winter. We had the mixologists at Pommies Dry Cider put together a truly beautiful punch that’s packed with apples, berries and heartwarming goodness. It literally has everything you want during the winter: Alcohol, hot tea and vitamins! Serves 1.
What you need
- 1 cup of a blackberry/pomegranate natural fruit blend (a nice decaffeinated green tea would be very yummy!)
- 1 cup of Pommies Dry Cider
- 1/4 cup of frozen berries: blackberries, blueberries and raspberries work best (but use what you have on hand!)
How it’s made
- Steep one cup of blueberry and pomegranate tea, strain.
- Add tea, dry cider and frozen berries into a pot.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring continuously until berries break down and release their juices.
- Garnish with leftover berries, a cinnamon stick or nothing at all.