So, you got a big ol’ pimple. That sucks, but we’ve all been there. On prom night, our friend Mr. Zit tagged along. During our first time having sex, there it was, right there on our butt. It doesn’t matter if it’s your wedding day or a job interview, a pimple can just emerge and ruin your day. As such, you might feel compelled to pop it, scratch it or pick at it. And while you shouldn’t aggravate a pimple (in most cases it is best to let it run its course), there is a hygienic way to pop that sucker.
What you’ll need
- 1 sterilized needle
- rubbing alcohol
- cotton balls or pads
How it’s done
- Make sure the pimple has a white head.
- Use a flame to sterilize a needle.
- Finish by cleaning needle with rubbing alcohol.
- Pierce the center of the pimple with your sterilized needle.
- With clean fingers, grasp the pimple’s surrounding skin.
- If there’s pus, squeeze!.
- Clean area with warm water and leave it alone.