We all know about Jessica Simpson’s weight struggles. Heck Simpson said herself, “‘I was so insecure. I couldn’t even believe what I weighed.”
But for the past few months, the mother of two has been showing off her slimmed down figure on all of her social media accounts and, frankly, we can’t blame her. Simpson has put in a lot of hard work to get that bod and she looks absolutely phenomenal.
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Simpson took this lesson to heart and starts her day with this protein and veggie-filled breakfast. In fact, it helped her to shed a staggering 70 pounds! So if you’re looking to lose a bit of jiggle around the middle (or anywhere else for that matter), put down that cream cheese-covered bagel and try this healthy and easy baked egg recipe:
What you need
- your favourite vegetables (Jessica’s partial to tomatoes, bell peppers and red onions)
- 1 egg
- fat-free parmesan cheese
What you do
- Pre-roast your veggies with garlic, olive oil and spices.
- Spray a ramekin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crack an egg into the ramekin.
- Pop it into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Top with fat-free parmesan cheese.
- Chow down!