- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) PC Pineapple Mango Coconut Water
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) white rum
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh lime juice
- Make Simple Syrup: In small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup (250 mL) water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer; cook for five minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Half-fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add coconut water, rum, lime juice and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the simple syrup. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds. Strain into two martini or white wine glasses. Refrigerate remaining simple syrup for up to two weeks.
- Makes 2 servings.
Recipe courtesy President’s Choice.